Saturday, November 21, 2009

Announcement


Well, it's official: James and I are expecting another Baby Hemsley! I have entered the 2nd trimester, so it's traditionally the time to "tell the world." Here is a picture of the little jelly bean around 7 weeks gestation. Due date: May 20, 2010. Sex: unknown (and I am unsure whether I want to find out!)

Norah is confused about it. When I try to talk to her about it, she says emphatically, "I am going to have a baby, too. A purple one!" Hopefully she will understand more by the time next Spring rolls around.

7 comments:

Alessia and Jim said...

yeah!!! Another May baby- you guys taking planning to a whole new level!

Matthew said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Gretchen said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Chiara!! That is very exciting.

Unknown said...

So very happy for all of you......Aunt Meg

Anna said...

Congratulations! Having just been through baby boot camp with #2, I can tell you it is amazing, and not nearly as bad as everyone told me it would be! Many blessings to all of you!

nellie said...

that is so awesome, congratulations to all of you. don't worry, norah will get the whole baby thing by the spring.