Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!

Norah has been into hearing fairy tales lately. She really likes "The Three Little Pigs" and "Little Red Riding Hood" and "Goldiyocks and the Three Bears"

She knows them pretty much by heart, so when I am telling her the story of the three little pigs, she wants to say this part:

WOLF: Yittle Pig, Yittle Pig, yet [let] me come in!
PIG: Not by chin chin chinny chinny chin chin chin! I won't yet [let] you in!
WOLF: Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll BLOW your house in!

I know I am biased, but I think it's pretty darn cute to hear her say this!

Last night at dinner, she told Grandpa and Oma the WHOLE story of "Goldiyocks"--with different voices for the Daddy, Mommy, and Baby Bear--it was really impressive, if I do say so myself!

No comments: