Monday, January 31, 2011

Train of thought...Jesus edition

Norah was telling us about the story she heard at preschool today:

Norah: "Sometimes, people can't walk so they ride in a cart."
James: "Oh, their friends push them around?"
Norah: "Yes, and they put him up on a roof and put a hole in it so he could go see Jesus."
James: " And what did Jesus do?"
Norah: "Jesus told him to walk. He wanted to help him."
James: "And did he walk?"
Norah: "Yes!"
James: "Wow, Jesus is pretty cool! Could I do that?"
Norah: "No. You're not Jesus. Jesus is powerful....like Big Jet...he likes to take things....like Luca."

2 comments:

Chiara said...

By the way, Big Jet is the "villain" on Disney's Little Einsteins. He always takes things from the Little Einsteins or foils their plans/adventures in some way. As Norah says: "He's not nice!"

Sandra said...

I read this at work and I was laughing so hard... I think my staff thought I was nuts.....I love these kind of stories!