Monday, June 25, 2007

Time Flies...

James has been telling me I should post something for the blog. I have wanted to, but I keep getting side-tracked.

Norah is growing so fast; it is hard to believe that she is already more than 3 weeks old. I think time has flown so quickly--and it is because we are having such fun! Here are the things I have liked best about the last three weeks:

1) Taking her home from the hospital
2) Giving her a bath and not having her scream the whole time
3) Looking at Norah after a feeding--when she is satiated and content--and interacting with her.
4) Seeing Norah's eyes follow me across a room--her vision is much better now.
5) Making Norah smile by touching her ear--it works almost every time (EXCEPT when I have a camera)
6) Seeing James have fun with Norah and be able to calm her down when she is fussy
7) Seeing my parents and sister meet Norah

I know that she will only become more responsive and interactive as time goes by--but I think that I will miss this stage later when she is crawling all over the place and getting into things she shouldn't get into. I am trying to savor it while I am here and she is here.

--Chiara

No comments: