Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Some things I have to get written down...

I have been writing down some funny (to James and I, anyway) things that Norah has been saying these past few weeks. Here they are:

"I'm 2, Daddy's 3, and Mommy's 4!"

"Hobby Yobby (Hobby Lobby) is a WONDERFUL place to go!"

One day, James said to Norah, "Norah, do you want me to put you in your princess chair for dinner?" and she looked at him and said, "That's not a princess chair, it's a high chair."

"Oh Cwap!" [Oh, crap!] when she dropped some spaghetti in her lap the other night. I guess I need to watch what I say a little more closely.....

"Don't be bossy!" [When I tell her (and don't ask politely) what to do...]

I wrote this in an earlier post, but I will say it again,

"Baby Jesus, if you go peepee in the potty, you get 2 candies AND you can watch a "Baby Einstein!"

There are so many more, and I will try to write them down as they occur, but she is an entertaining girl to say the least!

No comments: