Friday, June 18, 2010

Still Norah's favorite activity

Swinging at the park is hands down Norah's favorite activity. The only way we could get her to leave without a tantrum was to set an alarm on our cell phones. I saw a mom doing that once and thought it was a great idea, so I stole it and employed it for my headstrong girl. It worked.

Norah has been saying some funny things lately. I will write them here before I forget.

One of her books has a phrase: "What's all the fuss about?" I don't think she knows what it means. Here is one of several recent conversations:

N: Mom, what's all the fun about?
Me: Do you mean what's all the fuss about?
N: No, the fun.
Me: Well....going to the park is fun.
N: Yes, it is!

She has been pretending and imagining a lot more lately, too. Here's one:
N: When I was a big girl, I climbed a tall tree, and fell down, and broke my arm! (she has told me this several times!)

No comments: