Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What?!?! I am 1 month old today?


Late June 2010, originally uploaded by Chiara and James Hemsley.

I know, Luke, we can't believe it either. Here you are on your 1 month birthday, June 29. I am giving you a bath because you just spit up all over me, the floor, the sofa, and yourself. Then, while I was changing your diaper and your shirt, you spit up and pooped again. Then, while I was changing the changing pad cover, you spit up again, making your hair all sticky. So, it had to be bathtime....

Luke had his 1 month checkup today (6.30), and here are the stats:
Weight: 11 lbs, 11 oz. (and they were worried he wasn't gaining weight...)
Length: 57 cm (22.4 inches)

He grew an inch and added 2.5 lbs. since his last appointment. Maybe that is what eating every 3 hours (even at night...) on the nose will do for a person...

No comments: