Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A couple more stories

1) Norah had her first day of preschool on Tuesday. It went really well! (Photos coming soon!) To prepare, we had to color and fill out some jewels that they were going to use for a craft on the first day. One of the jewels asked for her birthday, so she told me:

"My forty firf" (if you say it out loud to yourself, you will see that it sounds a little like: May 31st!

2) We went to visit her school last Friday, and as we were leaving, we decided to check out the playground. We played on the swings for a while, and then as we were leaving, I said to Norah, "Say goodbye to the swings. We will see them next week." She looked at me and said, "No. I don't want to say goodbye to them. They don't have faces." I guess she is starting to understand the difference between animate and inanimate objects.

No comments: