Tuesday, September 14, 2010

House for Sale!


May 2010, originally uploaded by Chiara and James Hemsley.

James and I put our house on the market on Monday. If you know of anyone moving to Iowa City, let them know!

We love our house, our neighbors, the location, the yard (especially the redbud tree you see in this photo), and the memories we have made here. We will really miss Iowa City.

We've been cleaning and upgrading the house like crazy, and what follow are some photos of the inside looking clean and spruced up. I don't think it's been this clean since the day we moved in!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The house looks beautiful!...like it was "designed to sell"...
You should have no problems drawing in buyers!Just lovely
- Cassie

Marie said...

Ack! Where are you going? I'll keep reading, I bet I will find out. Best of luck...