Monday, May 21, 2007

One More Day?

Well, it is now May 21, and Baby Hemsley is due on May 22. So, do we have one more day to wait for her arrival? The not knowing is killing us--James is on pins and needles. Every time I call him, if there is any tension or urgency in my voice, he comes running! Then he gets upset because I am 'not in labor'! He says that when I actually am in labor, he might not come! I am constantly analyzing her movements, her position, and my physical feelings to see if I am in labor. I barely sleep--still having crazy dreams and insomnia. I was wide awake from 4-5:30 this morning for no reason!

We can't wait to meet her, hold her, and show her to the rest of you! We need patience and peace while we wait.

Hopefully, there will be more news soon.

--Chiara and James

No comments: