Monday, May 28, 2007

Yes, your phones are working...

I keep getting phone calls from friends and family saying that something MUST have happened by now, but alas, nothing has.

Baby Hemsley REALLY likes it in my tummy (who wouldn't?), because she is now almost 1 week late! Talk about torture! I don't know who is taking this harder: James and I, or our parents. Everyone just wants me to go into labor already, and I have been getting lots of advice on how to make that happen (none of which has worked, by the way!).

Today James and I went for a longer walk than usual, in an effort to get her excited about coming out. So far, no signs of any action--hopefully tonight.

Don't worry--we will call or email when it happens. In the meantime, pray for sanity for James and I, a spirit of peace as we await our baby's birth, and a safe delivery when she does decide it's time!

-Chiara and James

2 comments:

Matt H said...

If I were to have guessed a date, it would have been the 21st @ 8:58pm. I was WAY off. I/m thinking a few others were as well. Looking forward and praying for a timely and peaceful birth.
Love to you both,
Uncle Matt and Aunt Lauri

Vinnie and Maria said...

The thing about checking if the phone was working was just a pretense to call. Hope all goes well, and Baby Hemsley is ready to emerge soon.
Dad and Maria