Wednesday, May 23, 2007

T + 1 day...and counting...

May 22 has come and gone without incident. Now James and I are very anxious. We were hoping that his grandparents would be able to meet Baby Hemsley, but they are leaving today around noon, and I don't feel any contractions yet (it's 9:15 a.m.). So, I don't think that will happen.

Now, we are hoping she will come before James' parents and brother leave on Friday. James' dad says he is going to buy me a mini-trampoline to jump on to get her moving! I think she is just too cozy in there!

Every day, I leave work so that I am finished with this or that project. Then, I have to come back the next day and find things to do to fill a day. It is frustrating!

I am feeling good, though. I can't complain about that!

More soon.

--Chiara

3 comments:

Sandra said...

It will happen sooner or later, I hope is sooner, can't wait to meet Baby Hemsley (is this going to be her name???)

Joshyboy said...

Keep us posted. Can't wait to see her.
My guess is Ella Mae.

Love ya,

Great Aunt Kari

Vinnie and Maria said...

Maria says that making out will bring on labor. What could be more fun?
Dad